Countryside Animal Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats, so you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Countryside Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your companion. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
Boarding Requirements for Dogs and Cats
For non-Countryside Animal Hospital patients, proof of previous vaccinations with medical records is required. We must have all the medical history one month prior to your pet's boarding date in order to verify proper vaccinations, administer necessary vaccines, and to be prepared to treat your pet if needed. You may mail, fax, or email these records.
- Cats must be older than 16 weeks of age.
- Vaccines required for cats less than one year old (or any vaccine naïve adult cat):
- FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis Calcivirus Panleukopenia) — Initial FVRCP requires 2 injections 3 to 4 weeks apart. The series must be completed at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- Rabies — Vaccination must be administered at least 3 weeks priorto boarding.
- Vaccines required for cats older than one year:
- FVRCP — Current
- Rabies — Current
- We will treat your cat for any detected external or internal parasites.
- Dogs must be older than 20 weeks of age.
- Vaccines required for dogs less than one year old (or any vaccine naïve adult dog):
- DA2PP (Distemper Adenovirus Parainfluenza Parvovirus) — At least 2 injections 3 to 4 weeks apart; series completed at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
- Influenza* — 2 injections 2 to 3 weeks apart; series completed at least 10 days prior to boarding. This vaccine is reccomended but not required for boarding.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) — Completed at least 10 days prior to boarding.
- Rabies — Completed at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- Vaccines required for dogs older than one year:
- DA2PP — Current
- Rabies — Current
- Influenza* — this vaccine is reccomended but not required for boarding.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) — Current
- We will treat your dog for any detected external or internal parasites.
* This vaccine is reccomended but not required for boarding.
Please download and fill out the Pet Boarding Admission Form and bring it with you when dropping off your pet for its vacation at our comfortable and safe full-service kennel. Feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at (845) 876-3079 prior to arrival to expedite the admissions process. We look forward to your pet's vacation!