Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Staatsburg, Countryside Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Countryside Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Cats must be older than 16 weeks of age.
- Vaccines required for cats less than one year old (or any vaccine naïve adult cat):
- FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis Calcivirus Panleukopenia) — Initial FVRCP requires 2 injections 3 to 4 weeks apart. The series must be completed at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- Rabies — Vaccination must be administered at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- Vaccines required for cats older than one year:
- FVRCP — Current
- Rabies — Current
- We will treat your cat for any detected external or internal parasites.
- Dogs must be older than 20 weeks of age.
- Vaccines required for dogs less than one year old (or any vaccine naïve adult dog):
- DA2PP (Distemper Adenovirus Parainfluenza Parvovirus) — At least 2 injections 3 to 4 weeks apart; series completed at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
- Bivalent Flu — This vaccine is required for boarding.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) — Completed at least 10 days prior to boarding.
- Rabies — Completed at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- Vaccines required for dogs older than one year:
- DA2PP — Current
- Rabies — Current
- Bivalent Flu — Current
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) — Current
- We will treat your dog for any detected external or internal parasites.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (845) 876-3079 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.